- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Human PYY peptide aa24-36
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: PYY antibody can be used at 1:2000-1:10000 as detecting antibodies in sandwich ELISA.
- SPECIFICITY: PYY antibody reacts with PYY of human, mouse and rat and may cross-react with PYY from other species.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS Buffer containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week and -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two years.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PYY
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Peptide YY, PYY-I, PYY, PYY1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004151
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 300068956
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5697
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 54-201
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin