- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Chicken, Drosophila, Frog, Gibbon, Gorilla, Hamster, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Orangutan, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: PYGB antibody was raised against a peptide located near the internal domain of PYGB (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: PYGB antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, and flow cytometry starting at 1:10.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed homology with the following human proteins: PYGL (100%), PYGB (100%), PYGM (100%).
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PYGB antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PYGB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glycogen phosphorylase, brain formGPBB
- Protein Accession Number: P11216
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20178317
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5834
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PYGB Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-190
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.