- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PYDC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 13-42 amino acids from the Central region of human PYDC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 10 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PYDC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pyrin domain-containing protein 1, PAAD-only protein 1, Pyrin-only protein 1, PYDC1, ASC2, ASCI, POP1, PYC1
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WXC3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74730989
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 260434
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PYDC1 associates with apoptosis-associated specklike protein containing a CARD domain (ASC) and modulates its ability to collaborate with pyrin and cryopyrin in NF-kappa-B and pro-caspase-1 activation. Suppresses kinase activity of NF-kappa-B inhibitor kinase (IKK) complex, expression of NF-kappa-B inducible genes and inhibits NF-kappa-B activation by cytokines and LPS.
- 1: Son, Y.L., et al. Biochem. J. 410(2):319-330(2008)
- 2: Natarajan, A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(42):31863-31875(2006)
- 3: Espejo, F., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 340(3):860-864(2006)
- 4: Stehlik, C., et al. Biochem. J. 373 (PT 1), 101-113 (2003) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-864
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin