- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Puumala virus glycoprotein antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of the Puumala virus glycoprotein.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 90 - 140 of Puumala Virus Glycoprotein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Puumala virus glycoprotein antibody can detect 10ng Puumala virus glycoprotein peptide in ELISA at 1 μg/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: N/A
- PURIFICATION: Puumala virus glycoprotein antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Puumala virus glycoprotein antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Puumala virus glycoprotein antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PUUVsMgp1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Puumala Virus Glycoprotein Antibody: Envelope glycoprotein, M polyprotein, GP
- Protein Accession Number: AFQ60650
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 402502305
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2943082
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Puumala virus (PUUV) is a rodent-borne hantavirus of the family Bunyaviridae, an enveloped, negative-sense RNA viruses with a tripartite genome that can cause hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS) and is highly homologous to the protype hantavirus Hantaan virus (1). Like other hantaviruses, the PUUV glycoprotein is synthesized as a precursor that is posttranslationally processed into two glycoproteins G1 (Gn) and G2 (Gc). These glycoproteins interact with the PUUV nucleocapsid (NP) protein through their cytoplasmic tail, and this association has been suggested to be crucial to the binding of the ribonucleoprotein of the PUUV and the assembly of the virus particle (2).
- 1: Vapalahti O, Kallio-Kokko H, Salonen EM, et al. Cloning and sequencing of Puumala virus Sotkamo strain S and M RNA segments: evidence for strain variation in hantaviruses and expression of the nucleocapsid protein. J. Gen. Virol. 1992; 73:829-38.
- 2: Hepojoki J, Strandin T, Wang H, et al. Cytoplasmic tails of hantavirus glycoproteins interact with the nucleocapsid protein. J. Gen. Virol. 2010; 91:2341-50.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7691
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin