- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PUS3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 35-64 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PUS3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PUS3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: tRNA pseudouridine(38/39) synthase, tRNA pseudouridine synthase 3, tRNA pseudouridylate synthase 3, tRNA-uridine isomerase 3, PUS3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BZE2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 126302589
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83480
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Formation of pseudouridine at position 39 in the anticodon stem and loop of transfer RNAs (By similarity).
- 1: Oh, J.H., et al. Mamm. Genome 16(12):942-954(2005)
- 2: Chen, J., et al. Biochemistry 39(41):12723-12730(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-454
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.