- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to the C terminal region.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA, Western (immuno) blotting, Immunostaining (in testing)
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTRF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2310075E07Rik, AW546441, Cavin, MGC118550, Cavin 1, CAVIN1, CGL4, FKSG13, FLJ90031, OTTMUSP00000002049, polymerase I and transcript release factor, RNA polymerase I and transcript release factor, RP23-279L23.6, TTF I interacting 12, CAVIN, cavin-1,
- Protein Accession Number: BAG60757
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56749614
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 284119
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cavin 1-PTRF has been shown to be an essential component of caveolae. Cavin 1-PTRF appear to be recruited to membrane domains containing PS, cholesterol and oligomerized caveolins. Binding of Cavin 1-PTRF to these domains stabilizes the membrane curvature to produce the classic flask shape of caveolae. Disassembly of Cavin 1- PTRF releases caveolar components, including caveolins into the plasma membrane. Succinctly it appears that Cavin 1-PTRF regulates caveola structure and function.
- 1: Hill MM, Bastiani M, Luetterforst R, Kirkham M, Kirkham A, Nixon SJ, Walser P, Abankwa D, Oorschot VM, Martin S, Hancock JF, Parton RG., PTRF-Cavin, a conserved cytoplasmic protein required for caveola formation and function., Cell. 2008 Jan 11;132(1):23-4
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-859
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.