- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PTPRG antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 671-700 amino acids from the Central region of human PTPRG.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 162 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase gamma, Protein-tyrosine phosphatase gamma, R-PTP-gamma, PTPRG, PTPG
- Protein Accession Number: P23470
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 229463033
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5793
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of theprotein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. PTPs are known to besignaling molecules that regulate a variety of cellular processesincluding cell growth, differentiation, mitotic cycle, andoncogenic transformation. This PTP possesses an extracellularregion, a single transmembrane region, and two tandemintracytoplasmic catalytic domains, and thus represents areceptor-type PTP. The extracellular region of this PTP contains acarbonic anhydrase-like (CAH) domain, which is also found in theextracellular region of PTPRBETA/ZETA. This gene is located in achromosomal region that is frequently deleted in renal cellcarcinoma and lung carcinoma, thus is thought to be a candidatetumor suppressor gene.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Shu, S.T., et al. Anticancer Res. 30(6):1937-1946(2010)
- 3: Joslyn, G., et al. Alcohol. Clin. Exp. Res. 34(5):800-812(2010)
- 4: Bouyain, S., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(6):2443-2448(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-007
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin