- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: PTPRD antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human PTPRD.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of PTPRD.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PTPRD antibody can be used for detection of PTPRD by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: PTPRD antibody is human specific. At least three alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been observed. PTPRD cleavage products are often observed in vivo
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 165, 210 kDa (130 kDa for cleavage product)
Observed: 130 kDa
- PURIFICATION: PTPRD Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PTPRD Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PTPRD antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRD
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTPRD Antibody: HPTP, PTPD, HPTPD, HPTPDELTA, RPTPDELTA, Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase delta, Protein-tyrosine phosphatase delta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_569075
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 289547551
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5789
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PTPRD Antibody: PTPRD (Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type D) is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family that plays diverse roles during development including cell growth, differentiation, mitotic cycle and oncogenic transformation. PTPRD contains an extracellular region, a single transmembrane segment and two tandem intracytoplasmic catalytic domains. The extracellular region of PTPRD is composed of three Ig-like and eight fibronectin type III-like domains (1,3). PTPRD interacts with PPFIA1-3 and is a tumor suppressor on chromosome 9p that is involved in the development of glioblastoma multiforme (GBMs) and multiple human cancers.
- 1: Krueger NX, Streuli M, and Saito H. Structural diversity and evolution of human receptor-like protein tyrosine phosphatases. EMBO J. 1990; 9:3241-52.
- 2: Fischer EH, Charbonneau H and Tonks NK. Protein tyrosine phosphatases: a diverse family of intracellular and transmembrane enzymes. Science 1991; 253:401-6.
- 3: Pan MG, Rim C, Lu KP et al. Cloning and expression of two structurally distinct receptor-linked protein-tyrosine phosphatases generated by RNA processing from a single gene. J. Biol. Chem. 1993; 268:19284-91.
- 4: Veeriah S, Brennan C, Meng S, et al. The tyrosine phosphatase PTPRD is a tumor suppressor that is frequently inactivated and mutated in glioblastoma and other human cancers. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2009; 106: 9435-40.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6875
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin