- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 482-552
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Leukocyte common antigen antibody can be used for the detection of Leukocyte common antigen by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 147.3 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PTPRC antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD45, Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, Leukocyte common antigen, L-CA, LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, T200, CD45R, GP180, CD45 antigen
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002829.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18641347
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one.
DISEASE: Defects in PTPRC are a cause of autosomal recessive severe combined immunodeficiency T cell-negative/B cell-positive/NK cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. SCID refers to a genetically and clinically group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients with SCID present in infancy with recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms, including Candida albicans, Pneumocystis carinii, and cytomegalovirus, among many others. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7814
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.