- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-173 of human PTP4A1 (NP_003454.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat skeletal muscle
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 20kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTP4A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTP4A1, HH72, PRL1, PRL-1, PTPCAAX1, PTP(CAAX1), protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA, member 1, Protein tyrosine phosphatase IVA1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7803
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of a small class of prenylated protein tyrosine phosphatases (PTPs), which contain a PTP domain and a characteristic C-terminal prenylation motif. The encoded protein is a cell signaling molecule that plays regulatory roles in a variety of cellular processes, including cell proliferation and migration. The protein may also be involved in cancer development and metastasis. This tyrosine phosphatase is a nuclear protein, but may associate with plasma membrane by means of its prenylation motif. Pseudogenes related to this gene are located on chromosomes 1, 2, 5, 7, 11 and X.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-378
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.