- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DVDTKKQKTDEDD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx. 38kDa band in lysates of cell line A431 after 0.2ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 12.2kDa according to NP_001092755.1 and of 12.1kDa according to NP_002814.3. The 38kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Spleen. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001092755.1; NP_002814.3).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTMA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTMA, prothymosin, alpha, MGC104802, TMSA, gene sequence 28, prothymosin alpha protein, prothymosin, alpha (gene sequence 28), region containing prothymosin, alpha (gene sequence 28), prothymosin, alpha (gene sequence 28), prothymosin, alpha (gene sequence 28), hypothetical protein MGC12250, prothymosin, alpha (gene sequence 28)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001092755.1,NP_002814.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 151101407
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5757
- 1: Uren AG, Kool J, Matentzoglu K, de Ridder J, Mattison J, van Uitert M, Lagcher W, Sie D, Tanger E, Cox T, Reinders M, Hubbard TJ, Rogers J, Jonkers J, Wessels L, Adams DJ, van Lohuizen M, Berns A. Large-scale mutagenesis in p19(ARF)- and p53-deficient mice identifies cancer genes and their collaborative networks. Cell 2008 May 133 (4): 727-41.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-056
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.