- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PTK9L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 28-57 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PTK9L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TWF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Twinfilin-2, A6-related protein, hA6RP, Protein tyrosine kinase 9-like, Twinfilin-1-like protein, TWF2, PTK9L
- Protein Accession Number: Q6IBS0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 94730596
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11344
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene was identified by itsinteraction with the catalytic domain of protein kinase C-zeta. Theencoded protein contains an actin-binding site and an ATP-bindingsite. It is most closely related to twinfilin (PTK9), a conservedactin monomer-binding protein.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Han, S., et al. Hum. Immunol. 71(7):727-730(2010)
- 3: Rajaraman, P., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 19(5):1356-1361(2010)
- 4: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-971
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.