- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Asp 27 - Gly 188
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19.3 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. When rhPTH1R is used at 2 μg/mL, the concentration of biotinylated human PTHrP that produces 50% of the optimal binding response is found to be approximately 0. 1 - 0. 25 μg/mL.
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTH1R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTH1R, PTHR, PTHR1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000307
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5745
- Parathyroid hormone/parathyroid hormone-related peptide receptor is also known as Parathyroid hormone 1 receptor (PTH1R), PTHR1, PTH/PTHrP type I receptor (PTH/PTHr receptor), which belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. PTH1R / PTHR1 is a receptor for parathyroid hormone and for parathyroid hormone-related peptide. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase and also a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- 1: Johnston C.A., et al., 2008, Structure 16:1086-1094.
- 2: Pioszak A.A., et al., 2010, J. Biol. Chem. 285:12435-12444.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-641
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.