- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Dog, Gibbon, Gorilla, Horse, Human, Monkey, Orangutan, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: PTHR1 monoclonal antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 146 - 169 of PTHR1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PTHR1 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 15 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human PTH/PTHrP receptor, Mr 80kD, and the receptor dimer, Mr 160kD. A faint nonspecific band at 110kD is also detected. This antibody does not detect the PTH2 receptor.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.6, 0.07% sodium azide, 30% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTH1R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTH1R, Parathyroid hormone 1 receptor, Parathyroid hormone receptor 1, PFE, Pth-related peptide receptor, PTHR, PTH/PTHr receptor, Pth/pthrp receptor, Parathyroid hormone receptor, PTH/PTHrP type I receptor, PTH1 receptor, PTHR1, PTHrP-R, PTHrP-receptor
- Protein Accession Number: Q03431
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 417555
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5745
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PTHR1 Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-809
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $625.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin