- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PTF1A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 287-316 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PTF1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTF1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pancreas transcription factor 1 subunit alpha, Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 29, bHLHa29, Pancreas-specific transcription factor 1a, bHLH transcription factor p48, p48 DNA-binding subunit of transcription factor PTF1, PTF1-p48, PTF1A, BHLHA29, PTF1P48
- Protein Accession Number: Q7RTS3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74749931
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 256297
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein that is a component of thepancreas transcription factor 1 complex (PTF1) and is known to havea role in mammalian pancreatic development. The protein plays arole in determining whether cells allocated to the pancreatic budscontinue towards pancreatic organogenesis or revert back toduodenal fates. The protein is thought to be involved in themaintenance of exocrine pancreas-specific gene expression includingelastase 1 and amylase. Mutations in this gene cause cerebellaragenesis and loss of expression is seen in ductal type pancreascancers.
- 1: Meredith, D.M., et al. J. Neurosci. 29(36):11139-11148(2009)
- 2: Rodolosse, A., et al. Biochem. J. 418(2):463-473(2009)
- 3: Tutak, E., et al. Genet. Couns. 20(2):147-152(2009)
- 4: Yamada, M., et al. J. Neurosci. 27(41):10924-10934(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-324
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.