- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: ELQDVECEERPR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Colon shows textured nuclear staining of the absorptive cells. Recommended concentration: 3-6ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Breast. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml. This produt has been successfully used in IHC on Human: Abiria SA et al, J Neurooncol. 2014 May 28. PMID: 24867209.Immunofluorescence: Expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of HeLa and in the Golgi/membranes of NIH3T3 cells. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml. This produt has been successfully used in IF on Human: Abiria SA et al, J Neurooncol. 2014 May 28. PMID: 24867209.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms. Variants (NP_001077073.1; NP_001077074.1; NP_001077075.1; NP_001077076.1) encode the same isoform.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTCH1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTCH1, PTCH, patched homolog (Drosophila), HGNC:9585, BCNS, HPE7, NBCCS, PTC, PTC1, patched, patched (Drosophila) homolog, patched homolog 1 (Drosophila), RP11-435O5.3, FLJ26746, FLJ42602, PTCH11, OTTHUMP00000021709, OTTHUMP00000021710, PTCH protein +12b, PTCH protein +4', PTCH protein -10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000255.1,NP_001077072.1,NP_001077071.1,NP_001077073.1,NP_001077074.1,NP_001077075.1,NP_001077076.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506247
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5727
- 1: Nagao K, Togawa N, Fujii K, Uchikawa H, Kohno Y, Yamada M, Miyashita T. Detecting tissue-specific alternative splicing and disease-associated aberrant splicing of the PTCH gene with exon junction microarrays. Hum Mol Genet. 2005 Oct 3;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-245
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin