- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KTNAQTGLPEVTIGK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 25kDa band observed in Mouse mandibular glands from E17 onwards (calculated MW of 24.8kDa according to NP_032979.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Data provided by Everest Grant winner Melinda Larsen, State University of New York, Albany, NY.Immunocytochemistry: A subset of murine submandibular gland cells (E18) show specific staining in secretory granules. Recommended concentration 4ug/ml. Data provided by Everest Grant winner Melinda Larsen, State University of New York, Albany, NY.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Psp
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Psp, parotid secretory protein, Bpifa2e, OTTMUSP00000018314, OTTMUSP00000036473
- Protein Accession Number: NP_032979.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6679509
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19194(mouse);
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-343
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin