- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HKYTRRDDKIDKP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 15kDa band observed in Human Skin lysates (calculated MW of 11.5kDa according to NP_002954.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing full-length Human S100A7 (myc and DYKDDDDK tagged), a band of approx. 16kDa was observed. No bands were observed in mock-transfected HEK293 and the same band was observed using anti-myc tag antibody. Recommended concentration, 0.1-0.5ug/ml.Approx 15kDa band was also observed in Human Skin lysates (calculated MW of 11.5kDa according to NP_002954.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Tonsil. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S100A7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S100A7, S100 calcium binding protein A7 (psoriasin 1) , HGNC:10497, PSOR1, S100A7c , S100 calcium-binding protein A7, S100 calcium-binding protein A7 (psoriasin 1), psoriasin 1, Psoriasin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002954.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506769
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6278
- 1: Webb M, Emberley ED, Lizardo M, Alowami S, Qing G, Alfia'ar A, Snell-Curtis LJ, Niu Y, Civetta A, Myal Y, Shiu R, Murphy LC, Watson PH. Expression analysis of the mouse S100A7/psoriasin gene in skin inflammation and mammary tumorigenesis. BMC Cancer. 2005 Feb 17;5(1):17.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-241
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.