- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PSMD9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 176-205 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PSMD9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSMD9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 9, 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p27, PSMD9
- Protein Accession Number: O00233
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5715
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 26S proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complexwith a highly ordered structure composed of 2 complexes, a 20S coreand a 19S regulator. The 20S core is composed of 4 rings of 28non-identical subunits; 2 rings are composed of 7 alpha subunitsand 2 rings are composed of 7 beta subunits. The 19S regulator iscomposed of a base, which contains 6 ATPase subunits and 2non-ATPase subunits, and a lid, which contains up to 10 non-ATPasesubunits. Proteasomes are distributed throughout eukaryotic cellsat a high concentration and cleave peptides in anATP/ubiquitin-dependent process in a non-lysosomal pathway. Anessential function of a modified proteasome, the immunoproteasome,is the processing of class I MHC peptides. This gene encodes anon-ATPase subunit of the 19S regulator.
- 1: Gragnoli, C. J. Cell. Physiol. 223(1):1-5(2010)
- 2: Huang, L.W., et al. Pathol. Oncol. Res. 16(1):81-86(2010)
- 3: Gragnoli, C. J. Cell. Physiol. 222(2):265-267(2010)
- 4: Kaneko, T., et al. Cell 137(5):914-925(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-798
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin