- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PSMD4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 300-328 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PSMD4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSMD4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 4, 26S proteasome regulatory subunit RPN10, 26S proteasome regulatory subunit S5A, Antisecretory factor 1, AF, ASF, Multiubiquitin chain-binding protein, PSMD4, MCB1
- Protein Accession Number: P55036
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1709796
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5710
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 26S proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complexwith a highly ordered structure composed of 2 complexes, a 20S coreand a 19S regulator. The 20S core is composed of 4 rings of 28non-identical subunits; 2 rings are composed of 7 alpha subunitsand 2 rings are composed of 7 beta subunits. The 19S regulator iscomposed of a base, which contains 6 ATPase subunits and 2non-ATPase subunits, and a lid, which contains up to 10 non-ATPasesubunits. Proteasomes are distributed throughout eukaryotic cellsat a high concentration and cleave peptides in anATP/ubiquitin-dependent process in a non-lysosomal pathway. Anessential function of a modified proteasome, the immunoproteasome,is the processing of class I MHC peptides. This gene encodes one ofthe non-ATPase subunits of the 19S regulator lid. Pseudogenes havebeen identified on chromosomes 10 and 21.
- 1: Elangovan, M., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 396(2):425-428(2010)
- 2: Safadi, S.S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(2):1424-1434(2010)
- 3: Zhang, N., et al. Mol. Cell 35(3):280-290(2009)
- 4: Kim, H.T., et al. EMBO J. 28(13):1867-1877(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-767
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.