- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PSMD14 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 258-287 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PSMD14.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSMD14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 14, 3419-, 26S proteasome regulatory subunit RPN11, 26S proteasome-associated PAD1 homolog 1, PSMD14, POH1
- Protein Accession Number: O00487
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10213
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PSMD14 is a component of the 26S proteasome, amultiprotein complex that degrades proteins targeted fordestruction by the ubiquitin pathway (Spataro et al., 1997 [PubMed9374539]).
- 1: Byrne, A., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 316(2):258-271(2010)
- 2: Ma, Z., et al. Pediatr Int 51(5):732-735(2009)
- 3: Cooper, E.M., et al. EMBO J. 28(6):621-631(2009)
- 4: Koulich, E., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 19(3):1072-1082(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-415
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.