- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: aa. 1-389
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, MS, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB, ELISA, MS.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44.7 kDa (Calculated)
- PURITY: 95%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM Tris, pH 8.0, 0.1% Triton X-100, 0.002% NaN3
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -70°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSMC6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: P44, p42, SUG2, CADP44, HEL-S-73, 26S protease regulatory subunit 10B, 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002797
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24430160
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5706
- The 26S proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complex with a highly ordered structure composed of 2 complexes, a 20S core and a 19S regulator. The 20S core is composed of 4 rings of 28 non-identical subunits; 2 rings are composed of 7 α subunits and 2 rings are composed of 7 β subunits. The 19S regulator is composed of a base, which contains 6 ATPase subunits and 2 non-ATPase subunits, and a lid, which contains up to 10 non-ATPase subunits. Proteasomes are distributed throughout eukaryotic cells at a high concentration and cleave peptides in an ATP/ubiquitin-dependent process in a non-lysosomal pathway. An essential function of a modified proteasome, the immunoproteasome, is the processing of class I MHC peptides.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: For research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-RP3212
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.