- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 2-160
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: 26S protease regulatory subunit 8 antibody can be used for the detection of 26S protease regulatory subunit 8 by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45.6 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PSMC5 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSMC5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SUG1, 26S protease regulatory subunit 8, 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT6, TRIP1, S8, p45, SUG1, SUG-1, TBP10, p45/SUG, Proteasome subunit p45, Proteasome 26S subunit ATPase 5, Thyroid hormone receptor interacting protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002796.4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24497435
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5705
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: The 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex.
SUBUNIT: Interacts, in vitro, with the thyroid hormone receptor (in a thyroid hormone T3-dependent manner) and with retinoid X receptor (RXR) (By similarity).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-8126
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin