- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-264
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Proteasome subunit β type 4 antibody can be used for the detection of Proteasome subunit β type 4 by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29.2 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PSMB4 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSMB4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PROS26, Proteasome subunit beta type-4, 26 kDa prosomal protein, HsBPROS26, Proteasome subunit b type 4, Proteasome beta chain, Macropain beta chain, Multicatalytic endopeptidase complex beta chain, Proteasome chain 3, HSN3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002787.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506199
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5692
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: The proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complex which is characterized by its ability to cleave peptides with Arg, Phe, Tyr, Leu, and Glu adjacent to the leaving group at neutral or slightly basic pH. The proteasome has an ATP-dependent proteolytic activity.
CATALYTIC ACTIVITY: Cleavage of peptide bonds with very broad specificity.
SUBUNIT: The proteasome is composed of at least 15 non identical subunits which form a highly ordered ring-shaped structure.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-8085
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin