- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SDANVLTNELR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 28kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines K562, NIH3T3 and in lysates of Human Tonsil, Human Peripheral Blood Mononucleocytes and in Mouse and Rat Spleen (calculated MW of 29.5kDa according to NP_002780.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_002780.1; NP_001096138.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_002780.1, NP_001096137.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1315 - Human Tonsil Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSMA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PSMA4, proteasome (prosome, macropain) subunit, alpha type, 4, HC9, HsT17706, MGC111191, MGC12467, MGC24813, PSC9, macropain subunit C9, multicatalytic endopeptidase complex subunit C9, proteasome alpha 4 subunit, proteasome component C9, proteasome subunit HC9, proteasome subunit L
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002780.1, NP_001096138.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506185
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5685
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-829
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.