- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human PSMA (117-351aa) purified from E. coli.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PSMA antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 5 μg/mL, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, and immunoprecipitation.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4, 0.1% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOLH1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOLH1, Folate hydrolase 1, GCPII, Glutamate carboxypeptidase II, Folate hydrolase, GCP2, NAALAD1, NAALAdase, NAALADase I, PSM, FGCP, FOLH, Glutamate carboxylase II, Glutamate carboxypeptidase 2, MGCP, PSMA
- Protein Accession Number: Q04609
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 548615
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2346
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PSMA Antibody [K1H7]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-070
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.