- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PSG7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 265-293 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PSG7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSG7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Putative pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 7, PS-beta-G-7, PSBG-7, Pregnancy-specific glycoprotein 7, PSG7
- Protein Accession Number: Q13046
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 108935881
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5676
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PSG7 is a member of the pregnancy-specific glycoprotein (PSG) gene family. The PSG genes are a subgroup of the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) family of immunoglobulin-like genes, and are found in a gene cluster at 19q13.1-q13.2 telomeric to another cluster of CEA-related genes. The PSG genes are expressed by placental trophoblasts and released into the maternal circulation during pregnancy, and are thought to be essential for maintenance of normal pregnancy. The reference genome contains a nonsense mutation that disrupts the coding sequence, suggesting that this gene may be evolving into a pseudogene.
- 1: Grimwood, J., et al. Nature 428(6982):529-535(2004)
- 2: Beauchemin, N., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 252(2):243-249(1999)
- 3: Adams, M.D., et al. Nature 377 (6547 SUPPL), 3-174 (1995)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-722
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.