- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bacteria, Fungus
- IMMUNOGEN: Whole cells of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- SPECIFICITY: Specific to soluble + structural antigens of the whole bacterium
- PURIFICATION: Purified IgG fraction of antiserum covalently coupled with high purity Isomer I of fluorescein isothiocyanate. Care is taken to insure complete removal of any free fluorescein from the final product.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Pseudomonas sp. antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing bovine serum albumin (10 mg/ml) as a stabilizer and 0.1% sodium azide preservative.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Pseudomonas sp. antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Pseudomonas sp. Fluorescein conjugate
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-346
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.