- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This PSCD2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 36-64 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PSCD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYTH2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytohesin-2, ARF exchange factor, ARF nucleotide-binding site opener, Protein ARNO, PH, SEC7 and coiled-coil domain-containing protein 2, CYTH2, ARNO, PSCD2, PSCD2L
- Protein Accession Number: Q99418
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13124707
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9266
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the PSCDfamily. Members of this family have identical structuralorganization that consists of an N-terminal coiled-coil motif, acentral Sec7 domain, and a C-terminal pleckstrin homology (PH)domain. The coiled-coil motif is involved in homodimerization, theSec7 domain contains guanine-nucleotide exchange protein (GEP)activity, and the PH domain interacts with phospholipids and isresponsible for association of PSCDs with membranes. Members ofthis family appear to mediate the regulation of protein sorting andmembrane trafficking. The encoded protein exhibits GEP activity invitro with ARF1, ARF3, and ARF6 and is 83% homologous to CYTH1. Twotranscript variants encoding different isoforms have been found forthis gene.
- 1: Merkulova, M., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1797(8):1398-1409(2010)
- 2: Torii, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(31):24270-24281(2010)
- 3: White, D.T., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 21(4):562-571(2010)
- 4: Bouschet, T., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 120 (PT 15), 2489-2497 (2007) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-293
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.