- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: aa. 1-370
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, MS, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB, ELISA, MS.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42.6 kDa (Calculated)
- PURITY: >95%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM Tris, pH 8.0, 0.1% Triton X-100, 0.002% NaN3
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -70°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSAT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PSA, EPIP, PSAT, PSA, Phosphoserine aminotransferase, Phosphohydroxythreonine aminotransferase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_478059
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17402893
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29968
- PSAT1 is likely a phosphoserine aminotransferase, based on similarity to proteins in mouse, rabbit, and Drosophila. It belongs to class-V of pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferases and is required both in major phosphorylated pathway of serine biosynthesis and in the biosynthesis of pyridoxine.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: For research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-RP3208
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.