- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: FRRVSSGSCFALE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave no signal but low background in Human Heart and Placenta lysates at up to 1.5ug/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MTCH1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MTCH1, PSAP, CGI-64, mitochondrial carrier homolog 1 (C. elegans), CGI-64 protein, presenilin-associated protein, RP1-90K10.1, MGC131998, PIG60, cell proliferation-inducing protein 60, mitochondrial carrier homolog 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055156.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657345
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23787
- 1: Xu X, Shi YC, Gao W, Mao G, Zhao G, Agrawal S, Chisolm GM, Sui D, Cui MZ. The novel presenilin-1-associated protein is a proapoptotic mitochondrial protein. J Biol Chem. 2002 Dec 13;277(50):48913-22. Epub 2002 Oct 10.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-232
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.