- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Full length human recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for this PSA antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: For coating use Ab at 1-5 ug/ml; order Ab without BSA
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1.0 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the PSA antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Prostate-specific antigen, PSA, Gamma-seminoprotein, Seminin, Kallikrein-3, P-30 antigen, Semenogelase, KLK3, APS
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 354
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Prostate specific antigen / PSA is a chymotrypsin-like serine protease (kallikrein family) exclusively produced by the prostate epithelium, and abundant in seminal fluid. Using a Prostate specific antigen antibody, the protein can be detected in the sera of patients with prostatic carcinoma and expression level correlates positively with the likelyhood of cancer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-263
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin