- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PRTN3 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 88-118 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PRTN3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRTN3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Myeloblastin, 18.104.22.168, AGP7, C-ANCA antigen, Leukocyte proteinase 3, PR-3, PR3, Neutrophil proteinase 4, NP-4, P29, Wegener autoantigen, PRTN3, MBN
- Protein Accession Number: P24158
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6174926
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5657
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Polymorphonuclear leukocyte serine protease that degrades elastin, fibronectin, laminin, vitronectin, and collagen types I, III, and IV (in vitro) and causes emphysema when administered by tracheal insufflation to hamsters.
- 1: Labbaye C.,et al.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 88:9253-9256(1991).
- 2: Grimwood J.,et al.Nature 428:529-535(2004).
- 3: Mural R.J.,et al.Submitted (SEP-2005) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 4: Zimmer M.,et al.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 89:8215-8219(1992).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-291
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin