- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-260 of human PRPH (NP_006253.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:20 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 54-62kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRPH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NEF41, PRPH, peripherin, neurofilament 4 (57kD)
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5630
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a cytoskeletal protein found in neurons of the peripheral nervous system. The encoded protein is a type III intermediate filament protein with homology to other cytoskeletal proteins such as desmin, and is a different protein that the peripherin found in photoreceptors. Mutations in this gene have been associated with susceptibility to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-256
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.