- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PRPF39 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 591-620 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PRPF39.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 78 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRPF39
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pre-mRNA-processing factor 39, PRP39 homolog, PRPF39
- Protein Accession Number: Q86UA1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 223590245
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55015
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Involved in pre-mRNA splicing (By similarity).
- 1: Barbe, L., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 7(3):499-508(2008)
- 2: Kimura, K., et al. Genome Res. 16(1):55-65(2006)
- 3: Gerhard, D.S., et al. Genome Res. 14 (10B), 2121-2127 (2004) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-892
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.