- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: KELGNSLDKCKNNEN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines A431 and HeLa (calculated MW of 55.4kDa according to NP_056444.3). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 35kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide. Also a band of 28kDa was consistently observed, however this band was not blocked by the immunizing peptide and it is therefore a non-specific signal.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRPF31
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PRPF31, PRP31 pre-mRNA processing factor 31 homolog (S. cerevisiae), DKFZp566J153, NY-BR-99, PRP31, RP11 , PRP31 pre-mRNA processing factor 31 homolog (yeast), pre-mRNA processing factor 31 homolog, pre-mRNA processing factor 31 homolog (yeast)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056444.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40254869
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26121
- 1: Yuan L, Kawada M, Havlioglu N, Tang H, Wu JY. Mutations in PRPF31 inhibit pre-mRNA splicing of rhodopsin gene and cause apoptosis of retinal cells. J Neurosci. 2005 Jan 19;25(3):748-57.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-230
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.