- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This Protein Phosphatase 1 beta (PPP1CB) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 286-315 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human Protein Phosphatase 1 beta (PPP1CB).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP1CB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase PP1-beta catalytic subunit, PP-1B, PPP1CD, PPP1CB
- Protein Accession Number: P62140
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 49065814
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5500
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Protein phosphatase-1 (PP1) is 1 of 4 major serine/threonine-specific protein phosphatases involved in the dephosphorylation of a variety of proteins. These enzymes work in opposition to the protein kinases to control the level of phosphorylation. Protein phosphatase (PP1) is essential for cell division, and it participates in the regulation of glycogen metabolism, muscle contractility and protein synthesis, as well as in regulation of ionic conductances and long-term synaptic plasticity. PP1 has 3 catalytic subunits, designated alpha (PPP1CA), beta (PPP1CB), and gamma (PPP1CC).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-467
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.