- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: N-terminal and C-terminal sequences of human prostein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody is stable for at least one (1) year at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: THOC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HPR1, THO complex subunit 1, Nuclear matrix protein p84, Tho1, P84, P84N5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005122.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 154448890
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9984
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Prostein is a novel prostate-specific protein expressed in normal and malignant prostate tissues. This protein appears tobe a type IIIa plasma membrane protein with a cleavable signal peptide and 11 transmembrane-spanning regions. Prostein expression is androgen responsive since treatment of LNCaP cells with androgen up-regulates prostein message and protein expression levels. Thus, prostein is a prostate-specific marker whose detection and quantitationmay be useful in diagnosing and monitoring prostate cancer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 47-132
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin