- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Prospero homeobox protein 1 antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.723~727 (E-I-F-K-S) derived from Human Prospero homeobox protein 1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total Prospero homeobox protein. 1 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 83 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PROX1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IKBB, TRIP9, PROX1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002754.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21359846
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5629
- May play a fundamental role in early development of CNS. May regulate gene expression and development of postmitotic undifferentiated young neurons
- 1: Charest-Marcotte A, et al. (2010) Genes Dev. 24 (6): 537-42. Huang Y, et al. (2010) Mol Vis. 16:341-52. Hanai S, et al. (2010) Seizure. 19 (5): 274-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-632
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.