- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EAGDETPDVDPE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments in Human Brain and Pancreas lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1ug/ml).Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Pancreas. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: proSAAS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PCSK1N, proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 1 inhibitor, PROSAAS, SAAS, granin-like neuroendocrine peptide, pro-SAAS, proSAAS, proprotein convertase 1 inhibitor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_037403.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7019519
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27344
- 1: Wada M, Ren CH, Koyama S, Arawaka S, Kawakatsu S, Kimura H, Nagasawa H, Kawanami T, Kurita K, Daimon M, Hirano A, Kato T.A human granin-like neuroendocrine peptide precursor (proSAAS) immunoreactivity in tau inclusions of Alzheimer's disease and parkinsonism-dementia complex on Guam.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-455
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.