- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln31-Gln692
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 71.05 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 50mM HEPES, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCSK9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9, Neural Apoptosis-Regulated Convertase 1, NARC-1, Proprotein Convertase 9, PC9, Subtilisin/Kexin-Like Protease PC9, PCSK9, NARC1
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NBP7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 929654682
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 255738
- Human Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 (PCSK9) is a secretory subtilase belonging to the proteinase K subfamily. PCSK9 is synthesized as a soluble zymogen that undergoes autocatalytic intramolecular processing in the ER , the pro domain and mature chain secrete together through noncovalent interactions. PCSK9 binds with low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR) and plays a major regulatory role in cholesterol homeostasis. Inhibition of PCSK9 function by preventing PCSK9/LDLR interaction is currently being explored as a means of lowering cholesterol levels. PCSK9 also binds to apolipoprotein receptor 2 (ApoER2), and play a role in the neural development.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-780
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.