- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Val21-Gln151
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.04 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRAP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Proline-Rich Acidic Protein 1, Epididymis Tissue Protein Li 178, Uterine-Specific Proline-Rich Acidic Protein, PRAP1, UPA
- Protein Accession Number: Q96NZ9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 530363504
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 118471
- Proline-rich acidic protein 1, also known as Uterine-specific proline-rich acidic protein, UPA and PRAP1, is a secreted protein. PRAP1 is abundantly expressed in the epithelial cells of the liver, kidney, gastrointestinal tract and cervix. PRAP1 is up-regulated by butyrate, trichostatin A and 5'-aza-2' deoxycytidine. PRAP1 may play an important role in maintaining normal growth homeostasis in epithelial cells. PRAP1 is suppressed through epigenetic mechanisms involving histone deacetylation and methylation. PRAP1 has been shown to cause cell growth inhibition in cancer cell lines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-734
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.