- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: AVITGACDKD SQCGGGMCCA VSIWVKSIRI CTPMGKLGDS CHPLTRKVPF FGRRMHHTC PCLPGLACLR TSFNRFICLA QK
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Prokineticin-2 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Prokineticin-2 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Prokineticin-2 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PROK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BV8, HH4, PK2, KAL4, MIT1, BV8, Prokineticin-2, Protein Bv8 homolog
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001119600.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 187167261
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60675
- Prokineticin-2 (PK2) is a cysteine-rich secreted protein that is expressed in the testis and in lower levels of the small intestine. PK2 regulates various biological functions including gastrointestinal motility, angiogenesis and circadiam rhythms. It is closely related to EG-VEGF (Prokineticin-1) and binds to two orphan B-protein-coupled receptors termed PK-R1 and PK-R2. Recombinant human Prokineticin-2 is an 8.8 kDa protein consisting of 81 amino acid residues and ten cysteine residues that potentially form five pairs of intra-molecular disulfide bonds.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-190
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.