- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Prohibitin 2 antibody was raised against recombinant (partial), C-Terminal region of Prohibitin 2 (Mouse).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Prohibitin 2 antibody can be used in ELISA, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, 0.09% sodium azide, 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Prohibitin 2 antibody at -20 °C. Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PHB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PHB2, BCAP37, BAP, D-prohibitin, p22, Prohibitin-2, B-cell associated protein, Bap37, PNAS-141, Prohibitin 2, REA
- Protein Accession Number: Q99623
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74752151
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11331
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Prohibitin 2 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-128
- Size: 0.05 mL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.