- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Recombinant profilin (Toxoplasma gondii) (aa 1-163).
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.01EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Contains PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Inflammatory Profilin
- Protein Accession Number: Q58NA1
- TLR11, an innate sensor for profilin (Toxoplasma gondii), is an intracellular receptor that resides in the endoplasmic reticulum. The 12 membrane-spanning endoplasmic reticulum-resident protein UNC93B1 interacts directly with TLR11 and regulates the activation of dendritic cells in response to profilin (Toxoplasma gondii) and parasitic infection in vivo. TLR12, a previously uncharacterized TLR, also recognizes profilin from Toxoplasma gondii. TLR12 is sufficient for recognition of profilin by plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs), whereas TLR11 and TLR12 are both required in macrophages and conventional DCs. In contrast to TLR11, TLR12-deficient mice succumb rapidly to T. gondii infection.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-302
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.