- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 513-692 of human PRMT7 (NP_061896.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 75kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRMT7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: [Myelin basic protein]-arginine N-methyltransferase PRMT7, FLJ10640, histone-arginine N-methyltransferase PRMT7, KIAA1933, myelin basic protein-arginine N-methyltransferase, OTTHUMP00000174863, PRMT7, protein arginine methyltransferase 7, protein arginine N-methyltransferase 7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54496
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the protein arginine N-methyltransferase family of proteins. The encoded enzyme transfers single methyl groups to arginine residues to generate monomethylarginines on histone proteins as well as other protein substrates. This enzyme plays a role in a wide range of biological processes, including neuronal differentiation, male germ line imprinting, small nuclear ribonucleoprotein biogenesis, and regulation of the Wnt signaling pathway. Mutations in this gene underlie multiple related syndromes in human patients characterized by intellectual disability, short stature and other features. The encoded protein may promote breast cancer cell invasion and metastasis in human patients.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-285
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin