- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PRLH antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 27-56 amino acids from the Central region of human PRLH.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 10 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRLH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Prolactin-releasing peptide, PrRP, Prolactin-releasing hormone, Prolactin-releasing peptide PrRP31, Prolactin-releasing peptide PrRP20, PRLH, PRH
- Protein Accession Number: P81277
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8134649
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51052
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Stimulates prolactin (PRL) release and regulates the expression of prolactin through its receptor GPR10. May stimulate lactotrophs directly to secrete PRL.
- 1: Lagerstrom, M.C., et al. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1040, 368-370 (2005) :
- 2: Takahashi, K., et al. Peptides 23(6):1135-1140(2002)
- 3: Yasui, Y., et al. Endocr. J. 48(3):397-401(2001)
- 4: Langmead, C.J., et al. Br. J. Pharmacol. 131(4):683-688(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-883
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin