- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 610-673
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PRKCQ antibody can be used for the detection of PRKCQ by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 81.9 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PRKCQ antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRKCQ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PRKCT, Protein kinase C theta type, nPKC-theta, PRKCT, PRKCQ
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006248.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5453976
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5588
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Protein kinase C, Θ. PKC Θ is a calcium-independent, novel isoform that is important in transducing signals in T lymphocytes. Interaction of a T lymphocyte with an antigen-presenting cell results in clustering of the T cell antigen receptor (TCR) and the recruitment of a large signaling complex to the site of cell-cell contact. PKC Θ is essential for TCR-mediated activation. PKC Θ plays a role in pathways that link the TCR signaling complex to the activation of NF-κB in mature T lymphocytes.
- 1: Sun, Z., Arendt, C. W., Ellmeier, W., Schaeffer, E. M., Sunshine, M. J., Gandhi, L., Annes, J., Petrzilka, D., Kupfer, A., Schwartzberg, P. L., Littman, D. R. PKC-theta is required for TCR-induced NF-kappa-B activation in mature but not immature T lymphocytes. Nature 404: 402-407, 2000.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7463
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin