- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: PRICKLE4 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human PRICKLE4.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of PRICKLE4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PRICKLE4 antibody can be used for detection of PRICKLE4 by Western blot at 0.25 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Two isoforms of PRICKLE4 are known to exist. PRICKLE4 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other PRICKLE protein family members.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-003 - A549 Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: PRICKLE4 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PRICKLE4 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PRICKLE4 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRICKLE4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PRICKLE4 Antibody: OBTP, OEBT, TOMM6, C6orf49, Prickle-like protein 4, Overexpressed breast tumor protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_037529
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 118722347
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29964
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PRICKLE4 Antibody: PRICKLE4, also known as over-expressed breast tumor protein (OBTP), is a member of the LIM family of proteins. It possesses two LIM domains as well as a PET domain and is thought to localize to the nucleus. Its expression in multiple malignant tissue differentiations indicate that it may play a role in cancer differentiation. Two other members of the LIM family, PRICKLE1 and PRICKLE2, are thought to function in the noncanonical WNT signaling pathway which regulates intracellular calcium release and planar cell polarity, suggesting the PRICKLE4 may play a similar role.
- 1: Teufel A, Weinmann A, Galle PR, et al. Characterization of OEBT, a LIM protein. Int. J. Mol. Med. 2005; 15:513-8.
- 2: Katoh M and Katoh M. Identification and characterization of human PRICKLE1 and PRICKLE2 genes as well as mouse Prickle1 and Prickle2 genes homologous to Drosophila tissue polarity gene prickle. Int. J. Mol. Med. 2003; 11:249-56
- 3: Veeman MT, Slusarski DC, Kaykas A, et al. Zebrafish prickle, a modulator of noncanonical Wnt/Fz signaling, regulates gastrulation movements. Curr. Biol. 2003; 13:680-5
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6567
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin