- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PREX1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 567-594 amino acids from the Central region of human PREX1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 186 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PREX1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphatidylinositol 3,5-trisphosphate-dependent Rac exchanger 1 protein, P-Rex1, PtdIns(3,5)-dependent Rac exchanger 1, PREX1, KIAA1415
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TCU6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148886999
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57580
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene acts as a guanine nucleotide exchange factor for the RHO family of small GTP-binding proteins (RACs). It has been shown to bind to and activate RAC1 by exchanging bound GDP for free GTP. The encoded protein, which is found mainly in the cytoplasm, is activated by phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate and the beta-gamma subunits of heterotrimeric G proteins.
- 1: Carretero-Ortega, J., et al. Mol. Pharmacol. 77(3):435-442(2010)
- 2: Ledezma-Sanchez, B.A., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 391(4):1647-1652(2010)
- 3: Takefuji, M., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 55(1):42-49(2010)
- 4: Qin, J., et al. Oncogene 28(16):1853-1863(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-957
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.